You can post bugs / suggestions / require help in the discussion section, however, I would rather you post them on my public discord as I am always active on here and will respond more quickly then on here! Link can be found HERE
Why choose this plugin over the free version?
This version of PyroWeather adds many different new and unique features compared to the free counterpart. Some of these features may include: more storms, new and unique mobs during storms, custom items This version of PyroWeather also adds maximum customisability for you and your players to have the best and most enjoyable playing experience that suits your server the best.
Okay so what features are implemented currently?
Currently there is a wide range of features implemented. This list will include features from the free version as well. See below for the list.
- EMP/EVR Storms
- Heat Waves
- Void Storms
- Lightning Storms
- Hell Storms
- Highly customisable features. (Basically everything in this plugin can be fully customized).
- Grief Prevention / World Guard support (Disable certain storms in specific regions / claims.)
- Acidic Rain & Water (Have these always active!)
- Opt-Out Ability (Some players don't like the new effects? They can optout of storm and effects. Make sure to enable this in the config.)
- Particle Effects - For people who want more immersion.
- PlaceholerAPI Support
What storms are there and what do they do?
Read the spoiler below for information on each storm.
- Acid Rain - Rain that damages you when outside.
- EMP Storms - Burst of damage that disables beacons and spawners for a time.
- Sandstorms - Damages players while outside in Desert Biomes
- Blizzards - Damages players while outside in Snow Biomes
- Heat Waves - Occasionally sets players on fire. Warmer biomes have a higher chance.
- Void Storms - Randomly inflicts 'Void Sickness' on players for a duration. Taking damage while inflicted will quintuple the damage and make you confused for a few seconds.
- Hell Storms - Taking fire damage will stack and occasionally spread between nearby players.
- Lightning Storms - Lots of lightning that has a bigger AoE radius and does more damage.
What features are planned for this plugin?
There is many different features that I have planned for the plugin. Many different storms, custom mobs that can be summoned and spawned during storms and items that can help to benefit you along that path and road. The features below are what I have planned for the plugin in the future:
- Solar flares
- Custom Mobs
- Bosses that can be summoned during storms that drop equipment to defend against the storms
- Hail Storms
- Meteor Showers
- Special and unique weapons and armour sets
You should use this plugin for many different reasons. The main reason is because I am actively adding all the suggestions that I receive. I have added many new features that have been requested by PyroWeather users. I believe that adding all these suggestions helps to make the plugin more diverse. If you have any suggestions feel free to message me them.
Furthermore, the plugin also features an extensive configuration file which can help to make the plugin unique to any server due to the fact that there is so many customization features and options at your disposal.
Permissions & Command Reference:
You can find the commands and permissions below for the plugin.
- /pw reload - (pw.admin)
- /pw start <stormtype> <world> (pw.admin)
- /pw stop <stormtype> <world> (pw.admin)
- /pw info
- /pw optout (pw.optout)
Yes there is! I will link some pictures below of the plugin for you to see.
Terms of service:
- You will not distribute this plugin on any other website and or any platform for your own personal gain and or use without explicit permission from me. (PyroTempus)
- Refunds are not given in any circumstances. If you are going to purchase the plugin, make sure you want to.
- You will not post any bugs in the review section. If you have a bug and or something that requires fixing contact me directly on here or either on discord by using Pyro~#3801.
- I have the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
- If you leave a review, it must be a fair review.
Below are all of the available placeholders:
- %pyroweatherpro_optout% - See if a player has opted out of Weather Effects.
- %pyroweatherpro_weatherworlds% - Returns how many WeatherWorlds are active.
- %pyroweatherpro_storms% - Returns how many active Storms there currently are.
- %pyroweatherpro_stormsinworld% - Returns how many active Storms are in the players world.
- %pyroweatherpro_stormsinworld-(worldname)% - Returns how many active Storms are active in the given world. (Replace (worldname) with the name of the world without brackets. e.g. %pyroweatherpro_stormsinworld-world%)
- %pyroweatherpro_chancetimer% - Returns how long until the next storm might start using the StormStarter config option.